helicopter red tape
In short, our flight plan to reach north Greenland by private charter has run into a bureaucratic wall. I will update as our prospects change. The weekend now means we may have no solution until next week. The delays are setting in. Meanwhile, Gambo continues to make progress northward. The crew won’t waste time to bring on fuel drums to then re-position to Kane Basin. Now, it’s likely Gambo will be waiting for us. And that’s the optimistic scenario.